Saturday, December 6, 2008

Brazilian Wax Last Day Of Period

What do you call this flower?


Many times I found myself Draw a flower collected during a walk or live along the paths of my many trips.


Many times, I must admit, I did not know the name of the flower but little mattered at that moment ... A few years later with the Internet things have become easier and more accessible and thus no special knowledge of botany but with a great passion for nature I began to learn more about names and properties of flowers.


few days ago, with pleasure, my internet browsing has stopped on fioridimontagna.it , probabilemnete the best online resource to learn about the world of flowers, I recommend it to everyone, is a site updated and packed with information and photographs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment