Thursday, January 8, 2009

Can An Std Appear On The Stomach

INFINITY Campo Imperatore


I never believed that January 1 to coincide with a renewal of real events, of minds, perspectives. Like many, but not too much, I'll slip the San Silvestro as un'improrogabile date, a deadline to pass through carelessness with the patient, maybe I have not yet old enough to enjoy traditions as such, that reassuring repetition of holidays, paid leave or not. Like many, but not too much, I feel strange and almost forced into a false expression of calm serenity, almost not wanting to force others to take charge of my point of view.
My very first year I was accepted January 4, I exploded in front of a white clear, cold, again, at Campo Imperatore, Gran Sasso.
If we find a palingenesis, a first day from which to start, rechargeable power potential, well, this initiative must be white, white as the robes of the followers of Brazilian Candomblé: Brazil, land of colors, white is absolutely the last day of the year! Expect that the sea goddess Iemanja.
Above all, on the top, under a white sea of \u200b\u200bclouds, beyond the everyday world, there I met Iemanja, there I felt it was time to start over, once again, the circle of concrete things, the mundane game that we are allowed to live with these two arms and a heart and that without going through all that white, would not make sense.

0 comments:

Post a Comment